Newest addition 241c-m

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not too crazy about the 3005 mount 16" bar as it seems very short. Not many options out there but cannon does make a 18" lp picco bar in the 3005 mount or cannon calls it c1 mount. That would give alil more reach

Its a pretty hairy little machine with just a mm. I think with the picco chain and square filed with rakers set it will be awesome in 14" and under wood

Nice saw looks familiar. I bet that she really can breath now. They really do have torque for as small as they are. I'm sure you could dog it if you pushed it really hard, but I was never able to, even in bigger wood. They sure are fun to run ;)

Stihl has a 18" picco bar in the 3005 mount 3005 000 4817

Ive got the rim sprocket kit ordered and a 7 and 8 pin and gonna be playing with thoso and square filing the picco

Nice saw looks familiar. I bet that she really can breath now. They really do have torque for as small as they are. I'm sure you could dog it if you pushed it really hard, but I was never able to, even in bigger wood. They sure are fun to run ;)

Stihl has a 18" picco bar in the 3005 mount 3005 000 4817

Thanks for the saw Maulhead!! Lol! Ya it has quite the rumble and shake with the muffler opened up!! Lol! Thanks for the bar#

That's the only thing I dont like about them is the plastic handles. Not sure why they dont put metal ones on them?? They do on the 241 VW C-M's. I thought about buying a handle for the VW 241 and putting it on, but not hooking up the wires for the heated handle. You would also need the upper AV spring from a VW.

Latest posts

Back