• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a sale price that is a good deal. If you can get them at that price. New Arctic's sale somewhat good here in states. This 362 went to local Person just by word of mouth.

In Ontario the tax is 13%, however in Alberta it's only 5%.
The Yankee dollar being about $1.31 Cdn might make Stihl specials here a consideration.

It's a good deal, If you want a arctic saw. 100.00 off 362 last mouth 130.00 off 261 this mouth.

261 $750.00 362 $950.00 PHO. Both are the new design model. You pay the shipping. I only have one of each model left.

Thanks for the info on Canadian sale flyer. They honored that sale price on 261 arctic.

I have two more for sale. I started out with four and sold them quickly. Got 4 more this week two are for sale. Been good sellers. Not Getting anymore this winter.

I am 5 tanks into an ms261cm-vw and it's superb.

Nothing beats having warm fingers while thinning and dealing with brush and small firewood.

If you're waffling over buying this one, I don't think you'll regret owning it.

I have one more 261cm vw arctic. I got this saw on Feb 25. Last one at this price.

Back