• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB STIHL MS661 ARCTIC WRAP CHAINSAW POWERHEAD USD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is great when you can advertise for free and take advantage of the low dollar. Hell they complain about .......................well I will leave it at that.:numberone:

There is no secret why John made a **** ton selling the 088 and 090's out of the Yukon

Interested in a 661...cpl questions
1 Can you get one arctic with a halfwrap? Fullwrap dont work around here (loooow stumps)

2 ive heard conflicting reports about the warranty. Ive read the warranty has to be placed in the state the saw was originally shipped to?? I live in mass

Let me know, thanks

Are these hard to get for some people? Why not just get it from the local dealer and have the warranty?

661 Arctic with 36" bar at my dealer is 1325.00. With 16" bar it's $1279.

Hmm, it's available at my dealer and I'm in the US. They also have the 461 and 362 Arctic.

Least I'm pretty sure the 661 was an Arctic. For sure the 2 smaller saws were.

I have a 361 Arctic. Don't think I'd pay extra for an Arctic again, I don't use the heater.

Gotcha. I was mostly just curious. I'd imagine the heated saws aren't a big seller in the south, much like snowblowers and wood stoves!

Back