Nielsen sharpener

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4" is correct
they have a 3/8" arbor which seems to be different
Found a couple places that sell wheelsn but, figuring out which one I need is a challange. I have a 3/8 050 chain.

Just a heads up guys. I had to follow up on some leads on the Nielson B-100. I tried Nielson Fastener out of Eugene OR,which led me to Burton Saw,then to a Gentleman John Brooks-Brooks Ent. Cell phone 541-343-0458. He said the part number is K163 V Belt. $8.40 shipping $6.00. Hope that helps out. This machine has been in our family 30 years. First broken belt.
Take care, Wes in TEXAS:greenchainsaw:

I looked at one time for wheels ,if I remember right MSC supply had them.

Did you read the entire post?? I'd start right here at the top or with a google search for this one here.

owners manual

Just acquired a nielson 100 b grinder and I need instructions to sharpen a chain. Where can i get an owners manual?

Hello, I am new to the site and I am hoping that someone here may be able to help. I have an old Nielsen chain grinder, the stamp on the machine says it is a Model 100-A but I have found nothing supporting that a model 100-A even exists besides the he fact that I am looking at one. All literature I have found is on the 100-B. They look almost identical. I am in need of parts for the grinder. (Belt, and replacement wheels.) Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Hello, I am new to the site and I am hoping that someone here may be able to help. I have an old Nielsen chain grinder, the stamp on the machine says it is a Model 100-A but I have found nothing supporting that a model 100-A even exists besides the he fact that I am looking at one. All literature I have found is on the 100-B. They look almost identical. I am in need of parts for the grinder. (Belt, and replacement wheels.) Can anyone point me in the right direction?
See my posts here.
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/bell-industries-k6-grinder.321605/

Back