Nifty lift sd50 vs tm64

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOOT30631

Reaction score
If you had a choice between a sd50 or tm 64 what would your choice be? I like the idea of being self propelled but an extra 14' is pretty nice too? I have lcoated 2 used units close in price and just wondering what everyone's take is

Thanks

If you had a choice between a sd50 or tm 64 what would your choice be? I like the idea of being self propelled but an extra 14' is pretty nice too? I have lcoated 2 used units close in price and just wondering what everyone's take is

Thanks
I have used 50 foot articulating lifts before. They're great if you don't want a bucket. A little slow compared to A bucket but you can't beat the cost savings. I would prefer a higher lift than a self propelled however. You can always set up pulleys to pull the machine back to the truck after you walk it to the tree if you can't fit the truck. At least that's what I do.

Thanks
What did you choose?

Latest posts

Back