Nor Cal & North SF Bay GTG (November 11-14, 2022)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are saying you were hung over from SATURDAY NIGHT? You did drink a little Bulliet rye that night.

When I retired on Sunday night, I heard the statement about a beer run was needed. When I got up early, on Monday morning it looked like a beer run had been made from the number of empties around chairs. I was cussing and thinking somebody local left their pickup parked which was blocking me in and when I opened the door to see if keys were left in the ignition, a body sprang up. So it was not a local. I do apologize for the rude awakening but, I wanted to leave and get an early start.

2dogs, can I send you my address and reimburse you for mailing my big dogs fleece here? Or save it if you promise to go to the Farley GTG in Orygun where you can bring it along.

Exactly right! I was getting directions to the restaurant where I met Randy and Annie for lunch.

Note that I was most of a day behind due to a scorching hangover that made progress Monday slow and painful. I only made it as far as Eureka, and that took until after dark. Oh well, that's what vacations are for.

I took a drive around 200 miles a day unless the weather was really nice in which case I would find a camping spot earlier vow. No nice weather but I did have a beach with a dead seal on it all to myself. I also found, in the pickup console, an ancient Fred Meyer fuel card which is still good!

IMG_0191.JPG Mini gtg tomorrow. At Bothe, Sunday Jan 15. Aaron and I are bucking a black oak that fell near the pool. No big deal just a little get together, sorry for short notice, there are a lot more down trees up the trails if anyone is into hiking a bit.... I'll have food and beer for after. Hope the locals can make it!!!!

View attachment 550772 Mini gtg tomorrow. At Bothe, Sunday Jan 15. Aaron and I are bucking a black oak that fell near the pool. No big deal just a little get together, sorry for short notice, there are a lot more down trees up the trails if anyone is into hiking a bit.... I'll have food and beer for after. Hope the locals can make it!!!!
Count me in. Is it safe to say you won't start before 9 AM?

IMG_0201.JPG IMG_0218.JPG You know me too well Charlie! Aaron will be here around 11, I just got back from 6 hours of cutting down trees up the trails. I dulled 6 saws so it'll take me a bit to sharpen up tomorrow morning, I should be at the shop round 10.

Latest posts

Back