Nor Cal & North SF Bay GTG (November 11-14, 2022)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rogue Hoes are good. There's an older model of Chingadera thing that I've been eyeing for awhile but I'm not sure where to find one.

36b3fceca83211f329301d393c4ced2d.jpg
???

No. Cascade Fire Equipment in Oregon
The home made version is to heat and bend the neck of a shovel. And cut the point off

No. Cascade Fire Equipment in Oregon
The home made version is to heat and bend the neck of a shovel. And cut the point off
Yes, I meant the home made version. I like the option to convert back to a shovel. The one in the picture looks pretty sturdy but I do wonder how sensitive it it to sideways forces.

The fig tree y'all pruned is full of fruit! Alia will make some jam out of them for everyone. It's a white fig (princess fig). Tasty!! And the tree nearer the highway (black Sonoma mission fig) will be ready by late October. Tiny little fruit on it now. Look forward to seeing you all. Gologit, how've you been?

All of a sudden I feel like Tom Sawyer's friend. The one with the big mouth.:p

I worked with two hot shot crew supes who were falling bosses a few weeks ago. They had some very cool hand tools. Shop modded. Maybe we can start a pointless argument about modded hand tools.

Don't happen to be those pulaski's with the axe side cut off and a flat chunk of steel welded back on so a sawyer can pound wedges and join the diggers when needed?
I've always wanted on of those. Unfortunately I'll probably have to cut up one of my restored Verona tool works pulaski's for that. Na just kidding, probably just get a cheap Pulaski from baileys or the supply cache

I would love to be able to make the GTG and meet all of you but i can't trade my shift with anybody and I'm saving my vacation to see the in laws for the holidays:baba::barbecue:

Latest posts

Back