Northern Ohio Race GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 557677
How do you guys think this looks for a t-shirt design? I drew something up and Grizzly Adam from FHC used his wizardry in Photoshop to finish it off. A big special thanks to him.

looks great, put me down for three XXL please

DD. I don't see and under 45cc race saw there. Your slacking. Lol

Copsey/Reilly/Nolder 346XP two piece, but I suck as badly with it as I do the bigger saws :)

Procarb I plan on being there but have no hotrod saws to run. Like Pogo I just have slow stock saws.

If you want to get in on the fun I have a "few" extra ported 6 cubers I can bring along :)

You'll have another little blue Homie too, (if I'm able to make it). Still has your name on it.
And DDave.., what are your plans for that PP475?

Hey Poge it will be good to see you again, sorry but the 475 already ran away and after Shawn spent a little time cursing at the carb mounting layout that required disassembling most of the saw to do a carb kit, it runs really good :)
I think he is planning to bring it along to the GTG.

I was going to bring some pies.

REPPED x Pi

In the spirit of DD I will offer up a ported 4 cube and 5 cube along with off the grinder square ground chain. If you don't have a supper fast race saw like DD, don't worry it's fun just to compete and next time you probably will. Lol

I know I'll be wearing chaps, hearing and eye protection, but you can't force everyone to. I'll make sure I have a bunch of the foam ear plugs, for people that don't have any

The 394 will be a runner but I spun a bar stud in the case, with the bar and chain and clutch cover on the saw :(
Sounds really good.
Shawn got the 475 humming along, I was pretty amazed and i am sure he will bring it along, but it is a total race build so he probably wont be passing it around much, it doesnt have any cooling fins at all, the flywheel looks like an aluminum hubcap with magnets on the edge :)
Eric told me we should wait to try and fire up the 65 it has a factory alky carb and I will put a carb kit and new lines and filter on it. We will try it out after the weather warms up a little.
It was 20 degrees and blowing something fierce on Friday :)

Dave

Latest posts

Back