Northern Ohio Race GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told Eric, he is going to call tshirt guy tomorrow morning to see if we can get another one ordered for ya.
Darn, looks like the shirt boat has sailed :(.
Never hauled a saw inside of a car before. How do you keep the gas stink down? It is an s10 Blazer so no trunk.
I haul them in the suburban all the time, basically they don't come out unless we are on a family trip, ok there are usually a few in there then or there will be by the end of the trip :surprised3:. It's the ones I buy on the road I have a problem with the gas odor, 2 series huskys are an offender.
I would think as close as you are you could just throw them on the top with the bar under the luggage rack and throw a bungie strap over them, might get a look or two, but most the guys that will be there get looked at funny without saws :laugh:.
Just make sure to keep the cigarette ashes on the outside of the car if you smoke. Lol.
That's right Cole lol :blob2:.

Hannie Dog you live around Green Springs I live in Clyde let me know I can give you a ride if you want to the GTG let me know what time you going

Thanks for the offer. Not exactly sure when i am leaving. Have a few things to do in the morning.

Even though they're usually wrong have the weather guessers issued a "guesscast" for Saturday. Hoping to make it depending on weather.

O my God, I'm 65 years old and I can judge a bird dog championship riding a horse for 8 hrs a day for 4 or 5 days straight in rain, snow and sleet with 20 mile an hour winds I'm pretty sure I can run a chainsaw for 10 seconds in the rain when it's 60 degrees.
Yeah, but they just don't make men like they did back then :laugh:.

Back