Norwood LumberMate LM29

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just be careful to keep all your parts in the original boxes until you need them. Box #1 contains the instruction manual (& hat). Lots of parts, but as long as you follow the instructions, it goes together well. My biggest problem was working ahead of the instructions, then having to take it apart and re-do it right. All nuts & bolts are SAE (inches, not mm). Also, it helps to have a good, level area to assemble the track. Some people (myself included) really like the ceramic guides. Toe rollers were also a good decision. Keep us posted!

Thanks, Dave! The baby is on the way to Alaska, timmmmmberrrrr... :chainsaw:

:happy:I'll be right up to help you put it together & mill your first log (I wish). That's one of the prettiest De Havilland Beavers I've seen. Keep us posted... with more pictures.

Hey AlasKarl, think you could post some more pics of your retired chainsaw mill? I am starting to scrounge materials to build one and I like that design. Any close ups would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

Hey AlasKarl, think you could post some more pics of your retired chainsaw mill? I am starting to scrounge materials to build one and I like that design. Any close ups would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

I am sincerely sorry for the long wait with my reply, summer is here, the boys are busy. I will attach a few pictures of the old manual that I still have, and hope this helps you some. Let me know if you need any specific measurements etc.

Slightly off topic, yet fitting: Why are there no knock knock jokes in America? Because freedom rings! Yes siree, Happy Birthday America, that land I dearly love.

Thanks for the pics, I wasn't expecting a response this soon even. I know all about busy time of year, actually, that's all year..:(. Enjoy your summer and I await your pics from the new mill!

Back