• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS Poulan Pro S25

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need some shelf space, so thought I would offer up this NOS Poulan Pro S25. This saw is new, never been gassed or started. I have had it for quite a while.

I just yesterday put it on the bench and replaced the old rubber parts that were showing age. New fuel line, throttle boot, air filter and fuel cap checkvalve. I checked the carb diaphragms and the pump diaphragm was good but I went ahead and put a new fabric style diaphragm in it anyway.

I will give someone the chance to start it for the first time, or if you wish I will start it here and make sure it's tuned etc.
These came with the temp limiting mufflers, if the buyer wants to use the saw, I can supply a complete used regular muffler assembly for it. This one has the Walbro carb instead of the Zama that came on some of the later Poulan Pro versions. Thats a plus as far as I'm concerned.

I will take $150 for the PHO + actuall shipping charges. If wanted with the new bar and good Stihl chain, add $20.

I'm not flexable on the prices, if no interest here, I'll keep it and use it.
View attachment 568012 View attachment 568013 View attachment 568014 View attachment 568015 View attachment 568016

Wow fine looking saw right there.... i like thsat clutch cover way more then the bulky one on the Av model....wow

Latest posts

Back