NW Indiana GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The latest:

1 Me
2 Mark
3 R Delawter
4 BWS-LLC (maybe)
5 bsnelling (maybe)
6 fossil
7 troylee
8 ELECT6845
9 OhioGregg
10 atv1965
11 procarbine2k1 (maybe)
12 LowVolt (maybe)
13 super 3
14, 15 snide + 1 (maybe)
16 Brushwacker
17 bowtechmadman (maybe)
18 Tom Erwin
19 NewToStihl (maybe)
20 heimannm
21 Andyshine77 (maybe)
22 3000FPS
23 MS460WOODCHUCK (maybe)
24 atlarge54
25 gregz (maybe)
26 Mopar Mike
27 Guido Salvage
28 warped5 (maybe)
29 dave53223

Any gamblers coming? I was thinking about having a cash raffle. Any interest in that? Maybe a $10 or $20 ticket then have a drawing after lunch with the winner taking the whole pot.

Let me know what you guys think. Were also going to try to scrounge up a few minor things for a couple door prizes.

Shoot, It will be a gamble for me to get there with out getting lost. Asked the wife to come with me, but standing around and listening to a bunch of chainsaws run is not her thing. Says she hears enough of that right here.

1 Me
2 Mark
3 R Delawter
4 BWS-LLC (maybe)
5 bsnelling (maybe)
6 fossil
7 troylee
8 ELECT6845 (maybe)
9 OhioGregg
10 atv1965
11 procarbine2k1 (maybe)
12 LowVolt (maybe)
13 super 3
14, 15 snide + 1 (maybe)
16 Brushwacker
17 bowtechmadman (maybe)
18 Tom Erwin
19 NewToStihl (maybe)
20 heimannm
21 Andyshine77 (maybe)
22 3000FPS
23 MS460WOODCHUCK (maybe)
24 atlarge54
25 gregz (maybe)
26 Mopar Mike
27 Guido Salvage
28 warped5 (maybe)
29 dave53223
30 Locochainsaw
31 Whitedoggone (maybe)
31 Crazyforsaws (Chase)
32 tree_chomper

FWIW, Chris called me yesterday and informed me that the Kankakee river bridge on Clay st is now opened which is just south of his place.

I doubt many would be coming from that direction, but it is now a option.

What time is this starting? I am about 2hrs north and would like to come down and see the sights if work allows. Would be happy to donate or bring anything that may be needed.

Those will be nice to see! There not the same ones you had in Iowa are they? Seems you told me most of them wouldn't start that day and we were hoping for runners.! :laugh:

I'm laughing with ya, not at ya. My F200 wouldn't start in Iowa either, but wouldn't you know it as soon as it got home it started right up.

Old saws.....

Those will be nice to see! There not the same ones you had in Iowa are they? Seems you told me most of them wouldn't start that day and we were hoping for runners.! :laugh:

I'm laughing with ya, not at ya. My F200 wouldn't start in Iowa either, but wouldn't you know it as soon as it got home it started right up.

Old saws.....

That's the truth. They're full of surprises.

They all started...eventually. Just one that never made it all the way to the wood. I did have one new arrival while I was gone but I don't know if there will be time to get it going before 11 July.

View attachment 431223

Mark

Well if you don't get too it, I believe there will be one there to run anyway.

I'm betting you want it done enough that you will burn some midnight oil to see it done though. :rock2:

Back