NW Indiana GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping to come Mark, not to far away at all.

How far south is it from 94 off of 65?

I make that run every day to get to work. From my door, I can make 94 in about 25 minutes.

Great to see the interest. Mark and I have been doing a fair bit of brainstorming and planning to get this right.

Chris B.

Maybe a few pics of some the minty big pioneers and poulans that will be attending will aid in stirring up interest. ;) hint hint.... Even gtg threads need pics!

Is northern Indiana cool in July?:eek: It's hotter than hell here in southern Indiana.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner. We were taking bets to see who the first person was to complain about the date, and that it might be hot. :ices_rofl:

All I can say is we thought about it and figured we would be damned if we did and damned if we didn't on whatever date we chose.

So we picked the date that worked for us and we also figured it should work ok for most the others. Hope we picked right for most.

I make that run every day to get to work. From my door, I can make 94 in about 25 minutes.

Great to see the interest. Mark and I have been doing a fair bit of brainstorming and planning to get this right.

Chris B.

Perfect, how far North of the Windfarm?

Picking the right date? There is no right answer. Please understand I was not wining. No, No, just inquiring.:)

Well the truth is, were only about 30 miles south of the big lake, so depending on the wind and weather, it could be cooler in NW IN then it might be in southern IN.

I don't really care, if its hot or not, I just don't want a all day rain storm, and we were hedging our bets that July 11 might be a good time that it won't do that.

Maybe a few pics of some the minty big pioneers and poulans that will be attending will aid in stirring up interest. ;) hint hint.... Even gtg threads need pics!

I have finally got to getting this Pioneer 750 under restoration. It's all apart now getting ready for paint. I would like to think that it will be done by then. :ices_rofl:

Actually I'm shooting for having it done for the Iowa GTG.

I'm glad you're getting it going. I just started fixing up my 650. I figured I better at least put one cool ole pioneer together out of all these new parts. I actually already sold off a few I should have kept..:dumb2: They went to people that care more than I do so ka sara sara.:)

Latest posts

Back