OEM Dolmar 7900 Kits?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They come with the top cover now. I don't care for the slr mating flange though.

Last true 7900 kit I had stashed back I ended up selling to poleman a few months ago. Doubt you can really tell the difference between a 7900 and 7910 cylinder power wise.

Only name brand AM piston I know of is VEC if you can find them. Everything else I have seen has been a white box piston.

Unfortunately they do not....I have some good quality Taiwanese ones, but that is all.

What do you have? Bought enough of them to see if the quality is consistent?

Last true 7900 kit I had stashed back I ended up selling to poleman a few months ago.

Considering that I have two of these saws (PS-6400 & PS-7900) would it be a good idea to buy a true PS-7900 OEM kit to have as a spare?

I'd have to check , but I think one is listed for sale around here , would set me back about 170 Euro / 187 USD.

I have been looking at it ever since I discovered the score marks on my PS-6400 , but the price tag kept me at bay.

Considering that I have two of these saws (PS-6400 & PS-7900) would it be a good idea to buy a true PS-7900 OEM kit to have as a spare?

I'd have to check , but I think one is listed for sale around here , would set me back about 170 Euro / 187 USD.

I have been looking at it ever since I discovered the score marks on my PS-6400 , but the price tag kept me at bay.
only if you like a red top cover otherwise i would just wait till you need it but $187 USD is a pretty good price for us over here. They list for $221. how that compares to you idk

We've sold a bunch of the 7910 kits and nobody has complained (yet) that the performance was not as expected. A new matte black cover comes with the kit due to the relocated decompression button.

only if you like a red top cover otherwise i would just wait till you need it but $187 USD is a pretty good price for us over here. They list for $221. how that compares to you idk
That is a heckuva competitive price.

Dolmar has always been ahead of the pack on parts pricing, from what I am able to gather.

Latest posts

Back