Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kenneth.

Ok Carl you get the back story first: I purchased this new in or about 1982-84 when I was working
general aviation. We used it on the flight line in the winter time to give the light aircraft a little help
in starting vs. dragging an extension cord and charger all the way from the hangar.
When I moved away from home in 1985 I "left" home and packed up enough stuff to live off of and
make my own way. Some items got left behind, this was one of them. Forgot about it and when I was
home last time to visit my parents I went down to the farm and started looking, low and behold I found
it. I am sure it has not been run since I left and since new it might have 3 hours of run time max.
I believe it is based off a MAC 10-10, and I know how much you love the McCinderBlocks!

mac 10-10 001.JPG mac 10-10 002.JPG mac 10-10 003.JPG

If you are interested in working on it let me know.
I heard your rates are the best in Joe Town! :D:D

Hey Kenneth.

Ok Carl you get the back story first: I purchased this new in or about 1982-84 when I was working
general aviation. We used it on the flight line in the winter time to give the light aircraft a little help
in starting vs. dragging an extension cord and charger all the way from the hangar.
When I moved away from home in 1985 I "left" home and packed up enough stuff to live off of and
make my own way. Some items got left behind, this was one of them. Forgot about it and when I was
home last time to visit my parents I went down to the farm and started looking, low and behold I found
it. I am sure it has not been run since I left and since new it might have 3 hours of run time max.
I believe it is based off a MAC 10-10, and I know how much you love the McCinderBlocks!

View attachment 465838 View attachment 465839 View attachment 465840

I hope you dumped the fuel out of that bad boy.

Post that on the Mac thread. Mark H. will give you the low down.

One thing is certain, no oil pump to worry about.[emoji847]

Hey Kenneth.

That's really cool looking.

Hey Kenneth.

OH MY!!

Very nice! That is definitely a keeper.

Sent from my SM-N910V

Cobey, I cleaned the coating of saw cake off of and out of the toilet saw. Now you can tell that it's yellow. :)

9ad6a7f372033dea0a9a8bd043089151.jpg

027818a310adb8d58a9caeda5aaef6f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Cobey, I cleaned the coating of saw cake off of and out of the toilet saw. Now you can tell that it's yellow. :)

9ad6a7f372033dea0a9a8bd043089151.jpg

027818a310adb8d58a9caeda5aaef6f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V
There is some nice color there!
There are some collector's that are
Kinda hot about me getting them saws
Right from under there noses
I have shared the wealth of this pick with
My saw buddy's and the whole mess has paid for itself
And made a few $ this just makes it
Better :) and Justin got the Allis Chambers poulan 306

Hey Kenneth.

Is that 12 or 24 volt. Carb and fuel lines should have that running.:):).

Cobey, your area of the country seems to be a hot spot for collectable saws. There's a guy that's on a Facebook group that's picked a bunch of unique saws and parts from around there.

Sent from my SM-N910V
Probably that bunghole that got the 2100 :(

Back