Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Levi has been real close to dunking a basketball for a while now. So for the last 4 weeks, I have been carping on him to do 3 sets of 12 box jumps, 3 days a week..
Tonight in practice, when scrimmaging the varsity boys, he dunked the ball not once, but twice..

And not one handed, but two...
The mental glass ceiling has been broken. It's on like donkey kong now..

Happy kid.

You can't haul that many saws in a Corvette.
Surely it has the accessory luggage rack. Just have to pack it right. [emoji12]

aa3898a77b83003cc6b6845f81e52828.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Levi has been real close to dunking a basketball for a while now. So for the last 4 weeks, I have been carping on him to do 3 sets of 12 box jumps, 3 days a week..
Tonight in practice, when scrimmaging the varsity boys, he dunked the ball not once, but twice..

And not one handed, but two...
The mental glass ceiling has been broken. It's on like donkey kong now..

Happy kid.

That is awesome.

Weird fact about me. Since I was in high school I have had a recurring dream (literally) of dunking a basketball. Probably dreamed it 100 times or so. Unfortunately, I can barely get net with my 3" vertical.

Tell Levi "Dunkingstein" to dunk one for me.

Got a loop each of side planer, square chisel, and scratcher in 3/4" for the Mall. Leaning toward scratcher because it matches the time frame of the saw.

89d147865b8fad17eba8b98038d973c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

That chain looks different. What kind is it? What does it look like from the other side? It doesn't look like it would cut from here.

Got a loop each of side planer, square chisel, and scratcher in 3/4" for the Mall. Leaning toward scratcher because it matches the time frame of the saw.

89d147865b8fad17eba8b98038d973c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V
No way would I go there.

'Side planer' gets my vote. I can clobber it with my cheapo grinder and get it to cut.

Back