Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got it

Charity Cut 8, December 13
Workshop+
Hedgerow
Awol
Hinerman
Oliver1655 with bucking trailer and splitter
Lurch2
Iowa
Shane & boys
blueberrymuzik[/

Got to go see the cut site this afternoon. Lots of wood piled and more in the woods. I'll start sending directions shortly. Easy to get to from the Lowes at the north end of Spfd.

dad called, he has been pulling trees over with the tractor again, have to go get some for a charity
wood run on wednesday for a low income family at church
mom has something called bellspalsey, i guess it makes her look like she had a stroke,
they may take the guy from church off life support tomorrow........... its a crazy day

Tim (the guy who had the stroke a week ago) passed away tonight at 7:45 just got done in joplin at the hospital
he was off life support for less than 5 minets....he went peacefully :)

Sorry about your friend Coby.My wife had a stroke about 3 years ago,she fought back with Gods help it changed our lives,she is doing good now.We have been burning dead elm all this fall only elm,the bottom of the stove has what looks like whitish lava hard as a rock.I have never seen this before.I have burned a lot of elm but mixed it with other wood. Any of you seen this before? Very little ash just this rock stuff.

Sorry about your friend Coby.My wife had a stroke about 3 years ago,she fought back with Gods help it changed our lives,she is doing good now.We have been burning dead elm all this fall only elm,the bottom of the stove has what looks like whitish lava hard as a rock.I have never seen this before.I have burned a lot of elm but mixed it with other wood. Any of you seen this before? Very little ash just this rock stuff.
I give thanks shes better, and prayers for your wife to stay healthy :)
never noticed the hard stuff, but I havnt burnt much yet this year

Cobey, I honestly hope that one day I'm as good hearted as u are. Ur a good man....

Until then imma be a grump. Haha

I have been grouchy all day, nothing else worked out , got a 300,000 dolar machine at work down and it costs alot to not have it run, I had help from Justin (pegleg on here) and a few other good guys to load/unload wood
another younger boy (kyle) gave them 6 pounds of deer meat. they said it would be thanksgiving dinner :)

I have been grouchy all day, nothing else worked out , got a 300,000 dolar machine at work down and it costs alot to not have it run, I had help from Justin (pegleg on here) and a few other good guys to load/unload wood
another younger boy (kyle) gave them 6 pounds of deer meat. they said it would be thanksgiving dinner :)

Sounds like a day at my job!

What line of work u in?

Latest posts

Back