Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a day at my job!

What line of work u in?
I work for pitsco, they build anything for schools, c02 cars, rockets, labs, books, desks, furniture.. anything a school uses
i run a CNC router 40 to 50 hours a week, i also work for a hotrod shop in mccune KS, along with full time pastor
:) its a cool break to come here a visit with my friends, im not very good with saws but like to play with them :)

I work for pitsco, they build anything for schools, c02 cars, rockets, labs, books, desks, furniture.. anything a school uses
i run a CNC router 40 to 50 hours a week, i also work for a hotrod shop in mccune KS, along with full time pastor
:) its a cool break to come here a visit with my friends, im not very good with saws but like to play with them :)

Just briefly checked out your website....Coooooool stuff. Sam (and little brother) would go nuts in your warehouse.

my wife works in the warehouse, and I work in manifacturing...............
c02 cars are my favorite, my 6th grade shop teacher was one of three guys that started
the company. we made the first solor hotdog cookers in my shop class
and they still make them today, we use the same plastic i use to make wedges
they are called the "der weiner roaster"

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving. Now to get a couple saws loaded. My nephew has a couple big hedge trees he needs help getting to fall the right direction. I hope they are not 4 or 5 sprouts that have grown together to make one large base. if they are it will be a :buttkick::buttkick::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:. take a couple xtra saws.

Morning Kenneth.

Have not heard from Bishops on the Remy SL-5 stuff so hit BIN on evilbay crankcase cover and a NOS air filter for the GL-7 that is in route from FarmerSteve.

USPS has seen fit to send it to Casper, Wy. for some inexplicable reason. Yikes!

When the dust settles, we will have a complete set of the Logmaster series.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Right now here it's the calm before the storm. My Mom, all the kids and grandkids will be converging on the house this afternoon.
Having some major road construction in front of the house. Made friends with the road crew and they're bringing me some trees that they're taking out.

9c23b430fc718d8fa980ecfad7fd5a40.jpg

There's at least a couple of potential pine cants in there.

Sent from my SM-N910V

I used to work at Laminate Works KC. Sent a lot of truckloads of material your way.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Back