Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all! Just got back home and stoked up the stove a bit. Since we had those dang french doors on the N. side of the house replaced with windows and a 36" walk-through installed on the W. side of the living rm, the house is staying a lot warmer and the stove is a lot more effective... Who knew? Hopefully this makes a LARGE dent in my propane bill(s).

Evening guys. 31 with a little snow in wichita. I've seen pics of a husky 265XP and a 365. What Are some other desirable husky saws in the under 500 range and What makes them saws to look for? I see them frequently around here but prices are very inconsistent. This is a largely Stihl Ares so I think there's deals to be found on huskies, I'd just like to know what to look for. So is there another gtg or charity cut any time soon? I'd love to attend one ifcscedule permits.

The 365 hopped up is nasty. Every time I've played with Matt's saw it makes me smile. my 372 that Stumpy did up is no slouch. With one of Matt's special chains, I bet the cut times would be very similar and Matt was right: 372s are just plain angry. Dad's finger-ported 262 is an amazing little devil. It's more akin to a pissed off, motorized badger... With you being in Wichita I bet we could make some arrangements for you to come down a play with a few of the toys to give you some context and perspective in your Husky search. I'm around 25 miles South of you give or take.

That said, if you really want to understand the Orange koolaid, find a minty 346xp... No further words will be necessary after the first run.

A Husky 346 is the antidote for creamcicleitise.
musculoso.gif
:muscle::muscle:

Gentlemen,
If any of you have a 365 or 372xp I would like to have the opportunity to test run one or both of these
before I step out on that limb and buy my new saw. I am on the North side of KC but would be willing to drive to your
location for a visit and test cut.
Thanks for your consideration!
Chet

Gentlemen,
If any of you have a 365 or 372xp I would like to have the opportunity to test run one or both of these
before I step out on that limb and buy my new saw. I am on the North side of KC but would be willing to drive to your
Chet
You're welcome to run either of mine, but they ain't stock...
So your impression may be amiss...

Gentlemen,
Chet

I think WARJOHN has a 372 I will give him a text and find out. I don't wish I did I have several others not that one.

Latest posts

Back