Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Visited Jim for a short. He has drug an old Ford crew cab out of the back and was looking to fill it with several riders for the scrap yard.
Mentioned mixed was down to 150 (a ton?).

I bet with a crane and a dump trailer he could do some real damage to the pile.

Evening Kenneth!
Started car shopping today. Son finally found another job so needs a second beater to get to work. DIL is PG and due in another five weeks. Need something in the driveway while he has the other car at work.
It will be another grandson.

Played Choo Choo with Toby this afternoon. Smart little twerp.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422406760.760394.jpg

Evening Kenneth!
Started car shopping today. Son finally found another job so needs a second beater to get to work. DIL is PG and due in another five weeks. Need something in the driveway while he has the other car at work.
It will be another grandson.

Played Choo Choo with Toby this afternoon. Smart little twerp.
View attachment 398747

I don't know what you're looking for but my son has this.https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/4859503372.html
It had a bad head gasket when he bought it. It is fixed now. Runs and drives like new. He has been a Toyota mechanic for 10 years so he knows what he's doing. I hope it's OK to post this here if not I will delete it.

Well, I got to play furnace guy tonight. Tried calling two different places, one this morning, one this afternoon and didn't get a call back from either one! Glad it was 60 outside today. I think I have it going now. I guess that's what I get for trying to let the "pros" handle it. If you can't return a call, at least to tell me you are too busy, you shouldn't be in business. Just my .02

I don't know what you're looking for but my son has this.https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/4859503372.html
It had a bad head gasket when he bought it. It is fixed now. Runs and drives like new. He has been a Toyota mechanic for 10 years so he knows what he's doing. I hope it's OK to post this here if not I will delete it.

You be OK by me. BWTHDIK[emoji6]

About two K is our budgit and local to River City. Taurus or such.

My youngest was the same way for a while but after having to replace a couple vehicles she has gotten much better.
when off to college one of my daughters had a car with a main seal leaking. a case of fill it up with oil and top off the gas. every time I checked her oil it was off the stick. I was constantly on her case about this. her response was that she knew when it was low on oil by the way it ran (really?). I decided to let her ruin it, since she had paid for it. it finally got to where it had zero compression and she had to give it away. I believe she definitely learned her lesson. experience is a hard, but true, teacher.

Back