Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael is near to Cookingham and North Woodland Abe.. Just landed a job at the Liberty Wally World in automotive dept.
We are looking for just a common 2nd car. He has a knack for turning them into a rolling trash bucket.

Sigh, he's adopted so it must be genetic. Yeah, right.

Tell him to drive down N Church road past the Bill Crossley Ford dealership a little ways. They set a lot of trades out by the road by their overflow lot. I know they have to be pretty good deals because they usually aren't there for more than a few days. Some of them I see in the morning, and it will be gone by that evening. I saw two cars there this morning and a jeep. Didn't pay much attention on the way home.

Sounds like you are doing well with the stihls.

Still waiting for the MS390 engine to leave Chicago.
Hit BIN on a 029 carcass that is supposed to be here Monday.

Like eatin popcorn. Just hard to stop.

Edit: 390 engine left KCK one hour ago. [emoji7]

Cross our fingers we don't have a substitute carrier on our route tomorrow. Subs find it difficult to find our house. Sent stuff back to sender they have.[emoji15]

Nice call tonight with Chet, it was nice to talk to you! Looking forward to the end of Feb!!

I also had a nice call with Chet. He had questions about organizing a charity gtg cut. Chet was thinking Feb 28 in KC metro area. Land owner is a caterer so food is covered!

bded892b58f61c1890b6ba1b09eff300.jpg

Morning fellas. Yesterday the weatherman said today's high was supposed to be 41, but my weather doo-dad here at the house is already reading 42 @ 0730. The wind has been pretty gusty all night, so maybe the temp is on the way down. Better get some coffee on....have a great day everyone.

Latest posts

Back