Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all! It's a windy one today for sure.

Carl, I took a peek at that little lot this morning. There's two cars, a chrysler and a mazda, and an older jeep (grand cherokee?) sitting by the road. Headed out to Richmond this morning. Haven't been out there in a little while.

Hey Hedge! Ship that Remy yet?
I haven't figured out how to do P.M. on my Tapatalk/IPhone.

And, one of you fellas interested in a Mac PM655 with parts saw package deal. Needs the cylinder swapped out. FUBARED spark plug hole is the problem. Cost is next to nothing. I.E. postage.
Not yet Carl.. But I'll get it to St Joe soon..

Hey Hedge! Ship that Remy yet?
I haven't figured out how to do P.M. on my Tapatalk/IPhone.

And, one of you fellas interested in a Mac PM655 with parts saw package deal. Needs the cylinder swapped out. FUBARED spark plug hole is the problem. Cost is next to nothing. I.E. postage.

Carl, about how much postage would it be? (Educated guess) I might be interested.

Carl, about how much postage would it be? (Educated guess) I might be interested.
For the complete power head plus the cylinder off the parts carcass, prolly 25 bux. Both carcasses pushin 35 maybe. USPS

If you are in my UPS or Fedx zone maybe less.

I know sending to Jerry Morrow UPS jumps a zone and it is more than USPS. Have to check on the weights.

For the complete power head plus the cylinder off the parts carcass, prolly 25 bux. Both carcasses pushin 35 maybe. USPS

If you are in my UPS or Fedx zone maybe less.

I know sending to Jerry Morrow UPS jumps a zone and it is more than USPS. Have to check on the weights.
I'd be interested in both carcasses.

Well anyhow the Farmer Tec engine showed up so we put it in the chassis/tank part.
Trip up to the Stihl dealer for fuel and impulse line next. Not taking any risk on those.View attachment 399158

I'll be tuned in to see what you think of this engine Carl. Fit and finish ok so far?

I just bought a Hutzl engine for 39 shipped for the 170 and 180 models. I'll be posting what I think of it here.

Back