Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roads have been slick here all day, about lost moms car after taking her to get stuff at walmart. glad you all got some wood cut :)

Got to Doug's safely, pulled Vic's truck out and thank the good lord this happened on the driveway! Thank goodness we have tools and a warm shoo to do this in. The outcome could have been way worse!
d30de0c6ad54bb51d32e5037f58e5147.jpg

That would be the drag link!

Got to Doug's safely, pulled Vic's truck out and thank the good lord this happened on the driveway! Thank goodness we have tools and a warm shoo to do this in. The outcome could have been way worse!
d30de0c6ad54bb51d32e5037f58e5147.jpg

That would be the drag link!
thank the Lord you were not at speed on a slick road when it came off

I was pushing snow at Wendys late last night. A bearded man came up and said he was going to a certain church (today), and could I remove the snow.

As I moved snow at this church, I glanced across the street to another church, that hadn't been plowed. (so I began second guessing myself on which one HE attended.....................)

Some churches don't welcome Him.

Mostly true story.

She who must be obeyed ( I copied that :laugh:) found a propane grill on clearance at Lowe's today. Only store that had it was in Republic. Meh, not that far away, so we went and bought one, in a box. o_O. After putting it together I have decided that I would rather be beat with a mini mac. Repeatedly. Next time, if there is a next time, I don't care if I have to have one assembled and delivered via helicopter, I'm not putting another one together.

Steve, I must be rubbing off on you :)

Good evening everybody. Sharpened my chains and blew off the air filters tonight, even though they didn't see much use yesterday. The 044 chain was toast. I noodles some hedge yesterday and it wouldn't cut cardboard after only a couple cuts. Also changed the starter handle and rope on the 044. I broke the handle yesterday trying to start it. The muscles in my forearm are sore from getting the handle ripped out of my hand a few times.

When is the next charity cut in Southern MO?

Evenin fellas, was able to snag a clean clean Clean husq 51 yesterday before work. Glad everybody was able to make it back safely. Great Thang you guys are doin.

Attachments

• 20150228_115724.jpg
    20150228_115724.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20150228_115737.jpg
    20150228_115737.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20150301_202713.jpg
    20150301_202713.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
Steve, I must be rubbing off on you :)

Good evening everybody. Sharpened my chains and blew off the air filters tonight, even though they didn't see much use yesterday. The 044 chain was toast. I noodles some hedge yesterday and it wouldn't cut cardboard after only a couple cuts. Also changed the starter handle and rope on the 044. I broke the handle yesterday trying to start it. The muscles in my forearm are sore from getting the handle ripped out of my hand a few times.

When is the next charity cut in Southern MO?

Not sure, yet. The north Spfd site had a deadline of Feb 28th. Ed was able to talk to the owner and got us an extension at least through the spring. He has another site close to where we cut with a pile of logs about twice the size as the first cut there. Problem is we need to look at it to figure how to get it out. I understand this one will be a challenge. Can't look this Saturday, going to go get a tractor. Possibly look at it Sunday, if the weather holds and the ground dries. Been putting feelers out trying to get more, bigger, possibilities. We'll see how those work out. But I'll keep everyone informed. :)

Back