Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao! Did you say work for free!?!

I have been repayed 100 fold in friendships, good times, making memories with my sons and my friends, and contentment knowing someone, whom would otherwise suffer, will stay warm at our expense. Worth every penny and drop of sweat if you ask me.

I have been repayed 100 fold in friendships, good times, making memories with my sons and my friends, and contentment knowing someone, whom would otherwise suffer, will stay warm at our expense. Worth every penny and drop of sweat if you ask me.
Oh yes don't get me wrong, I have know idea what charity cut is, I would gladly help. I assumed it was a joke for the new guy.Let me know when, where and I'm there! Any excuse to cut some wood and help someone.

Oh yes don't get me wrong, I have know idea what charity cut is, I would gladly help. I assumed it was a joke for the new guy.Let me know when, where and I'm there! Any excuse to cut some wood and help someone.
get together on someones land to cut wood for people that cant afford to pay for it :)

Thanks Carl and Grits for handing off the saws to Matt. And thanks Matt for relaying them to me. I picked them up from where Matt works at. While I was there he took me on a tour of where he works. It was like walking through a "How it's Made". Was REALLY cool. :rock:

Scored a family hauler for my son and his crew finally.
'95 Dodge Caravan, 81,000 original miles. Dog eared (19 yr old car!!) but serviceable from over by Levenworth.

Now to figure out a bracket for the front license plate. No front plate in Kansas. Pot Likkers!

Easy there . :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Scored a family hauler for my son and his crew finally.
'95 Dodge Caravan, 81,000 original miles. Dog eared (19 yr old car!!) but serviceable from over by Levenworth.

Now to figure out a bracket for the front license plate. No front plate in Kansas. Pot Likkers!

Oh, welcome Jeep Guy!
Self tapping metal roof screws...

Hi fellas been on hiadus fer a while but found some cool stuff! This looks real fun, right Carl!
2fe8550bcee527dbefb829c82f0a64a7.jpg
from Facebook nib c5 gear cover! Wish it was mine
6d3e536d747251cb896dcd06bfc7c839.jpg
b8f30382e512951ce30c07daaf9489a0.jpg
213072f4efe6801375ffe9dfde7c6fe5.jpg

79' Malibu 2D! Super OH BOY!!!:)
at one time had 620 cubes of bbc, .890 cert car, now back in the stable of cars i worked on, i work for several guys with hotrod addictions
3 race cars and 8 street cars at last count. one guy has a 51 sedan delivery, 64 chevy ss 4 speed impala, S10 race truck, 59 elco, he sold a 53 chevy, a 41 chevy, 55 buick, and (2) 56 chevy wagons. i have been blessed to play with many different muscle cars, hotrods, and race cars. got to compete in many types of racing over the last 30 years

Latest posts

Back