Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi fellas been on hiadus fer a while but found some cool stuff! This looks real fun, right Carl!
2fe8550bcee527dbefb829c82f0a64a7.jpg
from Facebook nib c5 gear cover! Wish it was mine
6d3e536d747251cb896dcd06bfc7c839.jpg
b8f30382e512951ce30c07daaf9489a0.jpg
213072f4efe6801375ffe9dfde7c6fe5.jpg

i got a saw that gear drive fits :)

Morning folks. Weather forecast looks promising. Might be getting close to time to warm up (fingers crossed). I think it'll likely be too muddy to get any wood cut this weekend.
View attachment 409007

What Russellville do you live in? I found 3 when I searched via Bing maps. Cole Co., Ray Co., and Iron Co.

image.jpg Went to the scrapper today and found another toy chainsaw. New plug, duckbill and carb clean out and I'm cutting up pallets. I'm into it for $7!
But it's PLASTIC! The first one I have seen. I have others, same model but metal??? See the hole melted in it image.jpg

View attachment 409030 Went to the scrapper today and found another toy chainsaw. New plug, duckbill and carb clean out and I'm cutting up pallets. I'm into it for $7!
But it's PLASTIC! The first one I have seen. I have others, same model but metal??? See the hole melted in it View attachment 409031
i have heard the plastic ones dont have as good of ignition systems..... someone told me they were less desirable ???

i have heard the plastic ones dont have as good of ignition systems..... someone told me they were less desirable ???
That could be. It has a cool feature in the carb,it has a plate that has the jet in it that is changeable. It runs really good but I think I'm gonna jet it up .002 and PUT A MASSIVE PIPE ON IT! Lol
I guess if the ignition fails stick a Nova 2 on it ???

That could be. It has a cool feature in the carb,it has a plate that has the jet in it that is changeable. It runs really good but I think I'm gonna jet it up .002 and PUT A MASSIVE PIPE ON IT! Lol
I guess if the ignition fails stick a Nova 2 on it ???
getting a pipe or piped saw, would be a pipe dream for me :) they are high dollar!! it would be cool to see what a pipe could do on an old reed valve
I have two 68cc lombards ... they are strong, it would be cool to make them stronger!

Back