Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up coming events as I know. Please feel free to correct me as needed.

May 8/9th: Cabool's Older Iron Show Cabool, MO 65689 POC - AWOL
- Chain saw racing - Cancelled

May 16th: Waukee Charity Cut Waukee, IA 50263 POC - Sam-Tip

Sep 19th: Wigg's Western Kentucky GTG Murray KY 42071 POC - Wigglesworth
- Chain saw racing
- Husky 385/Jonsered 2186 build off contest

Sep 27th: FT Scott's Pioneer Days Ft Scott, KS 66701 POC - Lumberjackchef
- Chain saw racing
- Chain saw carving exibition

Note: Wiggs graciously moved his GTG forward 1 week this year to prevent conflict with FT Scott's Pioneer Days as several members of AS are helping to promote chainsaw racing at this event. We really appreciate this generous gesture!

Hedgefest End of Oct/first part of Nov, - To be announced at a later date.

Up coming events as I know. Please feel free to correct me as needed.

May 8/9th: Cabool's Older Iron Show Cabool, MO 65689 POC - AWOL
- Chain saw racing

May 16th: Waukee Charity Cut Waukee, MO 50263 POC - Sam-Tip

Sep 19th: Wigg's Western Kentucky GTG Murray KY 42071 POC - Wigglesworth
- Chain saw racing
- Husky 385/Jonsered 2186 build off contest

Sep 27th: FT Scott's Pioneer Days Ft Scott, KS 66701 POC - Lumberjackchef
- Chain saw racing

Note: Wiggs graciously moved his GTG forward 1 week this year to prevent conflict with FT Scott's Pioneer Days as several members of AS are helping to promote chainsaw racing at this event. We really appreciate this generous gesture!

No, made it more than half way, trans trouble in the jeep:( I was haul'n too many saws. So I visited in Stanbury mo for a while and caught a ride on the father in laws car hauler back to Warrenton.
In gulf shores now looking for saws on CL:)

Doing anything special in Gulf Shores other than looking for saws? I vacationed there last summer.

Thanks for the calander of events Oliver!!! You rock. Hey you can add chainsaw carving to that event as we will be set up in the area where we will have bleachers and a possible audience of on lookers to check out this strange thing called chainsaw racing! When u talk to the locals they always ask" how in the world do you race a chainsaw?" Now I can just tell them they can come set comfortably and watch....

Been wanting to mill some hedge for quite a little while now so I went out this morning and grabbed a little log with the redneck log arch that I built. I have to say it works very well. This one calculated just over 1250 pounds so not bad for a one man operation! I will post some pics of the slabs as they come off the bandsaw....
e25d0b3101d2e82fd523f54e6bd6719e.jpg

Got eleven more from the fellow I got all the Farm Boss pile from.
View attachment 421338

View attachment 421340

Still going thru the pile identifying the corpses.
I'd be curious to see what all is in that pile. I spoke with Dad about the little Echo and he is dead-set on getting a top handle Stihl. Is that a 200, 201 or 192 in that pic? What are the bigger ones?
edit: The 026Pro and large one above it in the first pic look intriguing.

Back