Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting all kinds of funky error messages on AS. Anybody else experiencing this? Here is one...

Error 503 Backend fetch failed
Backend fetch failed
Guru Meditation:
XID: 52402690
Varnish cache server

How to save forty bucks on Stihl air filter cover.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432218086.179980.jpg

Split had about a quarter inch separation at the front.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432218148.199510.jpg

Used Blondie's hot glue gun and 'welded' it shut. Let it preheat a good long time and actually melted some of the parent cover while laying a bead.

Wear gloves next time.

Not so ugly now.

Whatever happened to Logging 22 (Les)? I met him at Hedgefest 2013. His profile page says last seen Dec 2013, last posted in this thread Nov 2013. Anybody ever hear from him? I come across some of his posts in old threads every now and then and it got me to wondering.

Whatever happened to Logging 22 (Les)? I met him at Hedgefest 2013. His profile page says last seen Dec 2013, last posted in this thread Nov 2013. Anybody ever hear from him? I come across some of his posts in old threads every now and then and it got me to wondering.
Been a while since I talked to him. Called him the other day and the phone # wasn't any good any more.

Get it runnin good Carl...

Just got a call from the pioneer days guy in Ft. Scott. We're a go it looks like for the saw races and old magnesium show part of it..
ALOT of older guys dig looking at the old saws.........
Several have brought saws to us just so they can seen and be enjoyed
And not rot in a barn :)

Latest posts

Back