Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon everybody. Rain gauge at work showed an inch and a half from last night. Haven't seen anything out of its banks yet.
Was going to do some power washing around the house yesterday. Drug the power washer around front and found the hose had broken off of the wand assembly. Nuts. Took it apart and went to the local hardware store to see if they might have a replacement piece. No joy there. A replacement hand assembly only, not including the wand part, was $43. Stopped over at TSC and found a complete hand assembly and wand, that happened to fit my tip assembly on clearence for $24. Got it home and installed only to find the pressure hose had split In the middle of the hose. Nuts again. Now I've got to get a new hose, which is $80 for a 50 foot hose. Can't complain too much though. Pressure washer was given to me about 5 years ago.

99 cent evilbay purchase.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432685501.923032.jpg

Seller listed them by the Remy part number. I asked him what pitch and guage they were. He sent me a pic of them laying next to a folding rule.

He could have gotten more if he knew how to run a dial caliper.

7/16" pitch x .058" guage. Just what I need to fix that chain on the big Wards. Right Workshop?

Red saws = sexxy
a760ea04856d92569f894b62e07a62da.jpg

Latest posts

Back