Old school 2 saw plan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe25DA

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Making chips at work. I'm off the punishment job of fence clearing till I get some help so I moved on to cutting three trees down on a small island on the road on our campus. 2 crab apples and some kind evergreen. I got one apple down, limbed and trucked off. Got some descent wood out of it and I was shocked it took me 4 dump truck loads. I got to use 2 freshly rebuilt saws. My 61cc poulan 3450 20"x3/8" bar and chain and my 38cc pp s25da. Both saws ran great and both were perfectly suited got the job today. The school also treated me to a loop of RSC 3/8" lp for the 25 and full size RSC for the 3450
Nothing big but apple burns nice

View attachment 438615 View attachment 438616 View attachment 438617 View attachment 438618 View attachment 438619 View attachment 438620 Making chips at work. I'm off the punishment job of fence clearing till I get some help so I moved on to cutting three trees down on a small island on the road on our campus. 2 crab apples and some kind evergreen. I got one apple down, limbed and trucked off. Got some descent wood out of it and I was shocked it took me 4 dump truck loads. I got to use 2 freshly rebuilt saws. My 61cc poulan 3450 20"x3/8" bar and chain and my 38cc pp s25da. Both saws ran great and both were perfectly suited got the job today. The school also treated me to a loop of RSC 3/8" lp for the 25 and full size RSC for the 3450
Nothing big but apple burns nice
Nice looking saws! You know for a 3 saw plan you could fit a Wild Thing in there too....lol.:innocent:

Off brands?!? You ain't gonna let him talk about ya Poulan's that way, are ya Joe? Haha

Good looking work, wood, and saws!

Reckon you could use a Wild Thing as a wheel chock to your truck or trailer though...

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Off brands?!? You ain't gonna let him talk about ya Poulan's that way, are ya Joe? Haha

Good looking work, wood, and saws!

Reckon you could use a Wild Thing as a wheel chock to your truck or trailer though...

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Ha I let that one slide. As far as WTs go, never owned one. I usually only buy mag cased saws of any brand though. Ill have more pics on Monday

Back