Oleo- Mac 999 PP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Here's an Oleo- Mac 999 that I am offering for sale. This 100cc saw, made in Italy is in mint shape and has only felled two trees and is not even broken in yet. Dan Henry of P.A., our resident saw builder has ported this saw and it runs strong,right along with a 2100 Husky. Although the saw is a bit heavy, it is very durable and well built. The saw was bought brandnew from an Oleo Mac Dealer in 2002 for approx. 900 U.S. and I would like to get 600 U.S., but I am open to offers. Saw comes with 404 chain and bar.
John

Hi Dan, thanks for posting the pictures, every little bit helps.
Here is another shot of it when I took it to the woods and felled some Hard Maple. The reason for selling is that I simply have too many saws, as if that was possible. LOL

Hi Guys. John, I spoke with you a couple weeks ago on the phone. I am still interested in the saw. Things haven't worked out yet in order for me to get it though. I am hopeful for next week if it lasts till then. I will call you next week to see if it's still available. See ya

fellas,,if u not familar with that saw.. i got an smaller version ,,the 962... its on par with my 036 . be a good deal for somebody needs a saw that big..jmo

$600 for an comparable 036

I'm don't know much history about these saws, but if I understand correctly its a heavy used 036 for $600? That doesn't seem like a great deal to me.
Take care,
Brad

Nevermind

I see you said a 100cc saw. Tony was referring to his which is comparable to an 036 sorry for the confusion.

Hi Jacob, that's no biggy, the saw was a club from the beginning, but thought it might smarten up latter. LOL
We took a video of it, but not sure who has it.
John

The Club!

John,
Here is the Video of your Club. I think you will like it. You might want to open your stance up a bit.LOL
Hunter

im not familliar with the oleo saw. how does it compare with the dolmar 7900, PP of course. how is the power to weight ratio. how is the parts availability? can i get parts from CCD, Baily's, ect.? mainly bars and sprockets. and last but not least whats the max effective bar size? thanks for the info.
B

Back