Oleo- Mac 999

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a better picture of the 999, but it's a huge file, sorta like Macmans pictures. Can you find the saw in the picture, if so, the saws free. :blob2:
John

now tell the truth Gypo, you took this picture just before you fired up the old deere john and drove over the 3 saws correct, Gypo are you really going to get rid of a piece of history, it is just a shame if you do , no saw has had more post of it then the mighty 999

Hi Mike, I will have to pass on the 181, but I'll take three 2100 thin ring pistons and that 385 for the 999 and the stroker.
John

Man I cant give that saw away I realy do want to talk to you so give me a call or I will call you tonight

Gypo just sold the saw to me wait tell he gets his money order I gave 500.00 canadian eh,

Hey mike just send the check to me I have to get something from John.

Thanks again for the other 2100 cylinder and piston Dennis said "He thought the new in the boxes dried up"
Peace

I only have 6 new thin ringers left I will save them for my friends PS I will just send the check to you but you have to twist Johns arm and make him ship the saw

Back