Oly Mac tripple 9 fatback

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timberframed

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Haven't posted in awhile. Things around here ain't been milling related but now they are. Recent acquisition is another concrete cutter chainsaw. The one I've been using has worked like a mule these past 7 years milling some big Red, Pin n White Oak and Tulip Poplar. I found out through some hours of research that the ICS 633 GC is the same as Oleo Mac 999F without an oil pump. Same mount as Stihl 090. Dang good powerhead. Anyway looking for a 7' double ender to tackle a monster of a Walnut. Images to follow. Heads up dawgs...or down dependin'...

Attachments

• DSC_0071.JPG
    DSC_0071.JPG
    843.9 KB · Views: 58
Haven't posted in awhile. Things around here ain't been milling related but now they are. Recent acquisition is another concrete cutter chainsaw. The one I've been using has worked like a mule these past 7 years milling some big Red, Pin n White Oak and Tulip Poplar. I found out through some hours of research that the ICS 633 GC is the same as Oleo Mac 999F without an oil pump. Same mount as Stihl 090. Dang good powerhead. Anyway looking for a 7' double ender to tackle a monster of a Walnut. Images to follow. Heads up dawgs...or down dependin'...
there were more than a few 999 "rail" saws built. no oiler...and to get the oiler on,,to make a chainsaw,,you had to buy BOTH case halves,,to the tune of 398 smaks!!!! dont remember who,,but I sent a oiler half to someone,, cause he wanted to see what the cs half looked like..he was a machinist,,and said he wouldn't convert his!!

I thought about taking an MSR fuel bottle, add oil and a little air pressure (5psi) thread it onto the water supply hose then regulate the valve so oil is forced on the bar/chain. This way it can buck big rounds as well.

Latest posts

Back