Olympyk, Olympic, Oleo Mac, Emak, Efco, Blitz, Folux, Spartan, Spartacus thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my "new" 251S and 264 out for some firewood harvesting today. Other than finding a rock with the 251S they both ran great. Amazing what you can put together out of parts. I'm totally psyched. Two new, ugly

This had been SOLD.

I have a good 254 coil that will fit several Oly saws that I cannot use any more. I got it for my dead 245 but the ex had tossed the saw after I moved out and before I could go back and get it. So any good offer and it is yours. Postage is (JHC, PO prices have gone up again!) $6.80 for a small flat rate box, shipped anywhere in the US.

Well, I did go with 3/8 and a 20" Forester bar on my JD cs62 that I picked up. Finally got to run the thing this weekend. I'm impressed. Very happy I picked this thing up. Should work great for blocking up the oak and beech that is a little too big for the Efco 152. I'll post pics when I can

Why you waitin for spring? That's when the fleas, ticks, gnats, snakes, etc come out. I been cuttin regular all winter and almost up to my two year supply goal. Coarse loosing my job in December gave me a lot of free time. Still, the first sentence is true

"Why you waiting for spring?"..... Because in Wisconsin we get this thing called snow....lol. In northern Wisconsin we have about 3 feet on the ground right now. Not sure if you've ever tried to cut firewood in three feet of snow.....but if you did you'd wait for spring!!!!!;)

Hi,
Chasing an oil pump for 951 or 942 oleo-mac.
PN 094600339.
Anyone know of a used working or new part?
All help appreciated.
Am located in Australia.
Thanks,
Robert

Have any of you taken the clutch spider off of a 200 series olympyk? The shop manual says to take it off with tool no. 60301 (no pic but shows to turn it CCW). however there's also a woodruff keyway in the spider. Very confusing. The spider does have threaded holes in each of the three legs. That, along with the woodruff key indicates it should just pop off. However, the pic showing turning the spider is counterintuitive
Anyone know anything bout this?

Sad sack 254.
007d0161e68cb77db0448e8d2d96b58c.jpg

4393a90fdedfe30f912d529e4fa4f04d.jpg

I'd run 3/8" chain. Saw has the torque to pull it. Sprockets are on ebay from time to time. Someone may chime in with a part number.

Latest posts

Back