One slightly used helmet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalmatian90

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
11035743_943589559006353_2913470055264236158_n.jpg

This is Emily B. the 21 yr. old with the smashed helmet. I'm not sure who of my friends or family passed the picture and information on to Stihl. Although most of it is right, the part about my dad administering CPR for an hour is erroneous. It did take over an hour for EMTs to get me out of the woods and I was unconscious for most of it but my dad only performed CRP for about a minute until I began to breathe again. I'm sure it felt like an hour to him. Anyway I'm glad this got posted so that others will wear helmets and protective clothing because timbering, TSI work and forestry is inherently dangerous. This helmet no doubt saved my life or at least prevented permanent injury. I did have a fractured skull and a brain bleed but no bruising or cuts on my head. Even my doctors called it a miracle. God had a hand in this and thanks to all the prayers and support I am well on the way to a complete recovery. Thanks to Stihl for great helmets and great saws!

https://www.facebook.com/stihlusa/p...2832382082079/943589559006353/?type=1&theater

Did the tree fall on her? it said she was pinned down for an hour. Broken skull and brain bleeding laying in the woods for an hour, that's a head ach.

See, Brad could have been a Stihl advertisement if he'd just listened to some of the pros on the forum.:laugh:

Mr. HE:cool:

I think somebody used a red Sharpie on the fractures in the plastic.:wtf:

Mr. HE:cool:

Latest posts

Back