Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

ONLA PHC Newsletter

Discussion in 'Plant Health' started by Jason Douglas, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Jason Douglas

Jason Douglas ArboristSite Operative

Myself and a friend will be taking over the Ohio Nursery and Landscape Association PEST Newsletter as Dr. Shetlar (The Bugdoc) is retiring after doing it for the past 25 years.

We are changing the name to the ONLA PHC Newsletter and will now be covering diseases and abiotic disorders as well as pest problems.

This will be geared more towards the landscape, grower, and turf care segments but fellow arborists and PHC geeks are also subscribers.

So if you're also in the previously mentioned fields or are new to phc AND you live in a nearby state with similiar zones to Ohio, you may find it useful.

ONLA members and others interested can subscibe here:

http://www.onla.org/page/90

Also, Ohio Chapter ISA members can enter the promo code: ISA2017 at check out to get member pricing as well.

Jed1124 and ATH like this.
  2. ATH

ATH Addicted to ArboristSite

Very cool! I have read the PEST newsletter for 19 years. (maybe it was Bug Doc for the first few years???) Look forward to the next generation.

Jason Douglas likes this.
  3. Dbodave

Dbodave ArboristSite Lurker

Congrats, I hope you have fun and find your new endeavor rewarding. Are you able to receive ISA CEU credits for researching and writing articles for this newsletter?

Jason Douglas likes this.
  4. Jason Douglas

I didnt think about that...probably yes. Not hurting for CEUs but they're not bad to stockpile

Dbodave likes this.
  5. Jason Douglas

For that matter, how many CEUs could I get for teaching a college course?

Worth looking into soon