Open apology to the site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PES+

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to any and all I have offended on this site with my exaggerations and being a general stupid jerk.

I am reviewing my own behaviors and am realizing what an ahole I can be and can get caught up in my own bs.

I ask no forgiveness but rather this is just an acknowledgement

Man I never thought any of y'all were A holes. little "passionate" at times but not anything worthy of "professional advice".
I must be missing some key important signs....can y'all be a little more clear 'when' y'all are being A-holes so as to clue us "slow" folks in some.

Signed,
Seat 3b in the Short bus.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to any and all I have offended on this site with my exaggerations and being a general stupid jerk.

I am reviewing my own behaviors and am realizing what an ahole I can be and can get caught up in my own bs.

I ask no forgiveness but rather this is just an acknowledgement

I must have missed something, as I don't recall you acting as an a-hole....

Anyway, as I recall it, you have made a lot of good posts in the past, so welcome back! :)

retro-pic.jpg

I must have missed something, as I don't recall you acting as an a-hole....

Anyway, as I recall it, you have made a lot of good posts in the past, so welcome back! :)

Oooops, suddenly remembered you made some odd posts - but I just dismissed it as you being drunk at the time.......

Latest posts

Back