Open apology to the site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUOTE="Mastermind, post: 5293037, member: 43167"]Welp.......when I stopped drinking.....I gave up the weed too. And the other stuff that was dragging me down.

On Nov 20th of this year I'll be celebrating one decade of being clean and sober. :rock:[/QUOTE]
Thats great!!

I don't think anyone really notices or cares when someone's being an arse. To think otherwise is just being an arse.
If the boys wanna fight then let them.
Most beverage induced comments just fly over everyone's head anyway, so don't be too hard on yourself if you think you said something untoward.
We are all just a small voice in the forest.

What a bunch of Mamby Pambi's :drinking:

Here Here Brian !
We're just having a "group hug" c'mon over and join us...we'll be kickin and scratchin' at each other soon...
every once in a while you need to "self-inspect" for mechanical faults...make sure your compass still reads Tru North when needed.

Here Here Brian !
We're just having a "group hug" c'mon over and join us...we'll be kickin and scratchin' at each other soon...
every once in a while you need to "self-inspect" for mechanical faults...make sure your compass still reads Tru North when needed.

Ours is a program of self evaluation, and self disclosure.

Back