Opps!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because I want you to know that I make 5 ~ 10 times more than you do Jeff, as a wage slave. If you had any grit at all you'd be running your own business not being a lackey for somebody else's business. I climb trees very day, when is the last time you did that?

But don't worry about me posting too much my time is far more valuable than to waste it here where amongst the dregs of the tree business.

If you're making so much money, why don't you invest in some REAL equipment, instead of messing around with that garbage you're running. I didn't even realize Mitts and Merrill still existed!! Fool!

Doug I told you about trying to flar things up and talking trash about the site, that last time was your last warning. Goodbye.

I often bring home a mere pittance compared to some of you high rollers, but at the end of the day as long as everybody comea home safe, and the bills can get paid, then life is good.

I don't get my jollies outta seeing guys here run down other guy's operations and personal characters. You guys must prefer Dr. Phil over National Geographic specials! It's worse when I like members of both the McCoys and the Hatfields. Sorry to see your thread turn into this, Beastmaster, and I'm sorry a guy got banned.

Dave

er, make that 2 guys gettin' beheaded. Geeze, they're droppin' like flies.

Now that since that chapter of AS is now closed...........for good, lets get back on topic. Davey and BigO here have all the toys. So I don't see them outsourcing anything....ever. When we have even a q on whether or not we should have a make safe, we call, and they show with bells on. The guys on the crew love doing make safes, most of the time the private tree co owner looks after them while on the jobsite, we cook on the grill for them. I don't do it often, makes safes, but when I do I drink...........I mean when I do they respond pretty quick and have no beef doing it.

Ok, Paul Harvey here!! LOL, Anyway Matt did call me & expressed himself as to what he meant in his posts, I let him know about some of the comments he had made & that I did not call him a liar or a thief!!!

Alot of times when posting the other person can take what is said wrong we all have done this, The one thing I wanted to clarify within this thread was some of the statements in regards to minimum approach "MAD" and the use of tools, alot of guys come on this site & take what is said as gospel-----------I would hate to see anyone get hurt over reading some of our banter.

Matt & I did square things away & I am somewhat surprised he would report a post? I hope through our conversation he understands what I was meaning? Ya know, ive posted Pic`s but never have bragged about a wage, if thats yer thing so be it!!

Ive got lots of likes to get back to you guys & will, Now AA: I was law enforcement (part time) for a short time as to become full time at that period was very difficult & the pay was terrible so I chose to stick with the tree`s! what you mention & stating that I should know better is an unfounded comment: what people need to understand is this is a public forum within a democracy (?) LOL, as long as no one threatens anyone & argumentatively expresses themselves..........whats the big deal? I know you are banned & I dont wish to state things that you cant rebutt..........But AA you have said things on here that push the envelope too!

The way I see it is: if you`re gonna exaggerate, brag, argue & otherwise throw stones? when the other guy throws a brick dont be surprised! we are all tree men here no need to run & tattle, just tell the truth!

Beast-----glad you`re ok!

LXT

AA seems like a bitter old man trying to make it, but he called this site, (and members) names that are un-called for. Glad he is gone. He crossed the invisible line that only some of us see.
Jeff :msp_biggrin:

The line is not real. It appears to be real though its not. Don't be fooled.

My new buddy Kekua shut the power off in town twice with palm frawns by the time he was 16. Story a guy told me last week. He was out of the bucket, standing on a branch, cutting over the primaries for the high school, then the branch he was cutting hit the wires. The (brand new) saw was energized so he threw it to the ground. Then he jumped on the bucket, slid down both arms of the lift, and hit the ground running. He got in his truck and left to....Crazy hawaians.:msp_ohmy:

BM,I am glad u n the gm are ok. It actually take balls to even post this story. The first step to making sure it doesnt happen again is admitting it was your own fault. I know for me its a helpful post cuz it gets me thinking. I am certian you know what ur doing and if it can happen to you....well...it can happen to me to. Dont beat yourself up over it
Thanks for your encouragement,

Back