Outdoor Power Field Test & Opinion Group - Open for Registration

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OREGON®

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
We are looking for people that want to help develop better outdoor power equipment tools and accessories. You can register for free at www.outdoor-power-opinions.com to participate in field tests of products not yet on the market, surveys and interviews. Each time you contribute or refer others you can earn points that can be redeemed for gear or other merchandise.

Ask questions here: [email protected]

Hi Chucker,

Sorry for your frustration with this! You should have received an email asking you to confirm your registration with us. It's possible that confirmation went into a junk email folder which is why it seems like you got no response. If you send me the email you used to register I can look into what might have happened for you and get the problem corrected. Send your email to [email protected]

Thanks - Sabrina

Hi Chucker,

Sorry for your frustration with this! You should have received an email asking you to confirm your registration with us. It's possible that confirmation went into a junk email folder which is why it seems like you got no response. If you send me the email you used to register I can look into what might have happened for you and get the problem corrected. Send your email to [email protected]

Thanks - Sabrina
"[email protected]" and/or "d&[email protected]" the last is the one for registration from your first post early last year and the other is from earlier this spring and current email.([email protected])

Got it...thanks!

Hi Chucker ....I found you in my database, and it looks like we have sent you an invite to join the OPE Field Test & Opinion group recently, but got no response from you. I sent out the first request in May of this year, followed by a couple more "pings." It seems like my emails may be going to your spam folder. I can take down some info for you over the phone and you'll be all set - it only takes a couple of minutes. Once we do that, though, you may want to add our email domain as a "safe sender" so you will get future requests from us for testing and other market research. Either send me your phone number to [email protected], or call me at your convenience - 503-653-4719 and leave a contact phone if I don't pick up. Thanks!

Hi Chucker ....I found you in my database, and it looks like we have sent you an invite to join the *** Field Test & Opinion group recently, but got no response from you. I sent out the first request in May of this year, followed by a couple more "pings." It seems like my emails may be going to your spam folder. I can take down some info for you over the phone and you'll be all set - it only takes a couple of minutes. Once we do that, though, you may want to add our email domain as a "safe sender" so you will get future requests from us for testing and other market research. Either send me your phone number to [email protected], or call me at your convenience - 503-653-4719 and leave a contact phone if I don't pick up. Thanks!
! "THANK'S " Sabrina, and there's a message on your phone..

Still testing here. Have beat hell out of the bar in question; it's holding up well. If you are going to the NorCal GTG in November, I will have it for inspection. It's a little dinky thing that I expected nothing from which continues to exceed my expectations. I've eaten a couple of chains but the (laminated!) bar still appears almost as-new. I have had it I think a year and a half, have maybe 50 hrs on it. Would have more hours on it but of course I don't usually run 16" small-mount Husky bars (my shop at work is all Stihl) and I kind of have to find reasons to use it. It's been fun trying to kill this thing since it doesn't even show significant wear so far. I'm on the fourth chain. It's eaten bullets and dirt and has been on a few fires. I have let 2 seasonal crews run it now. It's actually really fun trying to kill a bar because I am freed from my normal worry of "if I break it I gotta fix it". I am not sure what part of it I'm even testing, really -- bar rails? Bearings? Paint? Doesn't matter, since I'm tasked with killing it, and it's held up well. This is a hoot.

? don't know what it would be like to abuse a piece of equipment beyond accepted normal? or part there of ! as mad, stated, you break it! you fix it ! or pay for it!! lol probably the worst tool I have ever abused is a sledge hammer on purpose to break steel?? lol it might be hard to really let go of fear of failure on the users end!

Back