P25 Pioneer chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WesternSaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hello all members
This will be my first post and notquite sure where to post this.So I have posted here and homeowners forum. Ihave recently aqquired an old Pioneeer P25 saw from an old friend who passed away a few yearsago,so this saw is special. I would like to fix it up a little and needs some parts. Firstly Ineed the green plastic filter cover with logo and hopefully in good shape.I will need some air filters and a few other things as well. Does anyone know where to get these items? I think this was a popular saw in it's time and there would be lots of parts around . I thought wrong! An owners manual would be great as well as a repair manual. I know it's a lot to ask but like I said the saw is SPECIAL!
Thanks Very Much
Lawrence
PS I have e mailed Consolidated Supply- Mike Acres could not help me much

Keep an eye on ebay as they list these parts quite often. See if you can find any dealers in your area that handled Pioneer at one time. These parts were interchangeable with other small frame Pioneer saws like the 1074, P26 etc. I am not at home now so I can't check out the exact models, but will try to do so for you in the next few days. What part of Canada are you in?

Back