ArboristSite.com Sponsors

P25 Pioneer chainsaw

Discussion in 'Chainsaw' started by petesoldsaw, Mar 21, 2008.

1. petesoldsaw

petesoldsaw Addicted to ArboristSite

Hello all members
    This will be my first post and notquite sure where to post this.So I have posted here and homeowners forum. Ihave recently aqquired an old Pioneeer P25 saw from an old friend who passed away a few yearsago,so this saw is special. I would like to fix it up a little and needs some parts. Firstly Ineed the green plastic filter cover with logo and hopefully in good shape.I will need some air filters and a few other things as well. Does anyone know where to get these items? I think this was a popular saw in it's time and there would be lots of parts around . I thought wrong! An owners manual would be great as well as a repair manual. I know it's a lot to ask but like I said the saw is SPECIAL!
    Thanks Very Much
    Lawrence
    PS I have e mailed Consolidated Supply- Mike Acres could not help me much

2. thechainsawguy

thechainsawguy ArboristSite.com Sponsor

I have nothing new, but I think I have 1 or 2 of these for parts, I can get some of them together for you. Yes these were great saws in their day. You can email me with the parts needed to my email address, Dave.

3. pioneerman

pioneerman ArboristSite Operative

Keep an eye on ebay as they list these parts quite often. See if you can find any dealers in your area that handled Pioneer at one time. These parts were interchangeable with other small frame Pioneer saws like the 1074, P26 etc. I am not at home now so I can't check out the exact models, but will try to do so for you in the next few days. What part of Canada are you in?