Pacific Energy Super 27

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axe Man

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
IMG_1048.JPG After 25 years of using a generic hardware store bought woodstove ( it paid for itself ) 2 weeks ago I bought a Pacific Energy Super 27.
The old stove wasn't putting out the heat like it should and I was constantly loading the firebox. After reading reviews and checking out a working model I bit the bullet and made the purchase.
Even though overnight temps haven't been getting below 20 degrees, I'm still happy with the 7-8 hour burn times without completely filling the firebox. The wood seen burning here in the picture is poplar and when burned during the day I'm getting 4 hour burns. Much better than the previous stove......Merry Christmas everyone!

View attachment 387429 After 25 years of using a generic hardware store bought woodstove ( it paid for itself ) 2 weeks ago I bought a Pacific Energy Super 27.
The old stove wasn't putting out the heat like it should and I was constantly loading the firebox. After reading reviews and checking out a working model I bit the bullet and made the purchase.
Even though overnight temps haven't been getting below 20 degrees, I'm still happy with the 7-8 hour burn times without completely filling the firebox. The wood seen burning here in the picture is poplar and when burned during the day I'm getting 4 hour burns. Much better than the previous stove......Merry Christmas everyone!
That's not one of those elitist owl crap stoves is it? :laugh:
Looks great and sounds like its performing well for you. I love my Fusion and its 15 degrees outside and 74 in our house!

Really liking my super27 this year.
Works well and is well made.

Only burning pine right now so burn times arent great, however it really heats our house nicely

No... no... no...
It's an elitist stove that ain't worth sour owl crap... but you'll catch-on one of these days.
Actually, I'm hopin... no... wantin' it to work awesomely for the OP... I don't carry an agenda.
I would say that there are definitely times you have an agenda!! :buttkick:

I would say that there are definitely times you have an agenda!!
OK (L-O-L) conceded.
But I can honestly say any agenda does not include wishing evil on someone, anyone... quite the opposite actually.
Notice that, barring the tongue-in-cheek response to your post, I have not made any negative comments to the OP about his new stove.
My wish and hope is that the OP concludes his purchase was one of the best he's ever made... and yeah, it's a darn good-lookin' unit.

OK (L-O-L) conceded.
But I can honestly say any agenda does not include wishing evil on someone, anyone... quite the opposite actually.
Notice that, barring the tongue-in-cheek response to your post, I have not made any negative comments to the OP about his new stove.
My wish and hope is that the OP concludes his purchase was one of the best he's ever made... and yeah, it's a darn good-lookin' unit.
Agreed. I actually agree with a fair amount of your posts and IMO you don't come across as mean spirited. Bull headed? Yeah but that's one of my strengths too!

Here is mine.....sitting in the corner doing what it does best:heating.
b00c42693394513cb93905ac6724e227.jpg

Latest posts

Back