Pacific Northwest GTG (June 12-15, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the dates again......We are "open" for fun from the 12th of June to the 15th, that should be from a Friday thru a Monday and even more sometimes! Early birds are welcome and used to get things together and the late stayers for recovery and reflection! PM me for details. More to come as we get closer to the dates......Bob

Nice picture Mark and nothing wrong with a 48" bar, we have a 50" for the 395 ;).

The 890 I picked up last night only has a 40" bar or so. It will be wearing a 60" which, while it won't show its true potential, will give an acceptable showing of itself :guitar:.

Under the heading of "Wheels Turning Slowly" is that I have been on the phone with Phil's saw shop promoting our GTG and it seems at this point that they will once again try and make the GTG. They have been very supportive in the past and have been the center piece of the fuel burning racers with the possible exception of the non-WORLD FAMOUS WILDTHING class! I also mentioned that this year there will be an over abundance of those antique yellow things. Nate mentioned that they did have some of those and may bring em on over. He also has a 10-10 electric start that can make the trip. I was also on the phone with new pop and racer Kevin Dunnavin and he was not above talking some smack about a couple of 3120's. THINGS ARE LOOKING UP.......Bob

Some things have recently come up on the home/family/$$ and time off fronts. May have to skip the PNW festivities this year (crap).

Things are in flux right now. Hoping that the trip can still happen, but....

If I can't make it up to the GTG this year I'll miss seeing my many friends there, and will miss out on a grand time. Major bummer.

Also have some trade/swap/etc deals in the works, and those will likely be on hold (if not shot). Hopefully Mark doesn't haul off my share of the McBooty (LOL) that is sure to be there.:D

Small possibility that I may be passing through there with the family around that time. If so, we can hopefully at least make a brief appearance. The timing for that trip may not coincide with the timing of the GTG however.

Aaron you and your family are welcome at anytime to come on by! Don't need a GTG to spend a little time together. In fact if I were to know a date a few days ahead of time a mini GTG wouldn't be a problem. All the best to you! Hope you will find a way to make it.......Bob

Some things have recently come up on the home/family/$$ and time off fronts. May have to skip the PNW festivities this year (crap).

If I can't make it up to the GTG this year I'll miss seeing my many friends there, and will miss out on a grand time. Major bummer.

Also have some trade/swap/etc deals in the works, and those will likely be on hold (if not shot). Hopefully Mark doesn't haul off my share of the McBooty (LOL) that is sure to be there.:D

Small possibility that I may be passing through there with the family around that time. If so, we can hopefully at least make a brief appearance. The timing for that trip may not coincide with the timing of the GTG however.

Won't be he same without you there.
If you need stuff hauled up there or hauled back let me know. There's always a little extra room in the mini-crummy.

I'm not sure. My life goal of never getting jury duty may be ruined. I got the SUMMONS for the month of June. I'm hoping all the bad people will take a vacation thru all of June. Stay tuned.

Maybe see you in Napa this year if it is a go?

That's the plan. Looking forward to seeing you folks then. It's both humbling and uplifting to have you folks travel such a long ways to come to our GTG every year. Gonna miss all my northern friends this June.

Hey, I travel in even more luxury now. The plastic Airstream is great! We will hope the El Nino doesn't create havoc at that time.

Latest posts

Back