• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Partner 500 with parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Reaction score
Here is a Partner 500 in pretty decent shape. It needs a little TLC to run right. I just don't have time for it with everything else I have going on. They could both be turned into running saws if the parts were collected for the other Saw. I know the fuel cap on the spare Saw leaks and the tank looks a bit corroded. The running Saw might need some work done on the oiler to get it to function properly. It gets a little oil to the bar but seems like a lot of oil leaks out from under the plate. And the carb will need to be gone through because I don't think is functioning 100%. I'm looking to get $100 plus shipping. Paypal friends and family or add 4%. If your interested shoot me a PM.
IMG_7554.JPG IMG_7555.JPG IMG_7556.JPG

Well I actually threw it in eBay, and some guy asked me to take the shipping down $10 and he would "Buy it now", but he has yet to do so. So it's at $75 right now, if you are interested you might want to hurry and throw in a bid so he can't "buy it now".

It needs the filter, filter cover and a little plastic piece the filter cover sits on, as well as a fuel cap. The spring in the clutch is a bit weak also. Other than that I didn't really see anything else, the carb will need to be rebuilt that's for sure.

I wasn't aware at the time I originally bought these saws, I only learned later, but neither has the carb adjustment Grommet, I didn't think there was one until I looked at an IPL, it technically doesn't need one, but it helps with adjustments while the Saw is running.

Back