pay range for your area??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pay

just old tree dog who isn't all that crazy about newer management styles .How can ya REALLY manage if ya never done.SORRY FOR BREATHING.

In my circles 25.00/hour is a base rate for residential care working for others. When I am doing my own show I like to clear 100.00/hour+.I do it all Climb,bucket,crane, and all phases of tree care. I am a 15 year vet though so I really don't want to make less than that because I know how much money I can roughly help generate on any given day. Usually just take a flat amount that we can all agree on that seems fair and pays well.

In my circles 25.00/hour is a base rate for residential care working for others. When I am doing my own show I like to clear 100.00/hour+.I do it all Climb,bucket,crane, and all phases of tree care. I am a 15 year vet though so I really don't want to make less than that because I know how much money I can roughly help generate on any given day. Usually just take a flat amount that we can all agree on that seems fair and pays well.

Curios does the current state of the economy have any basis on what you can or could generate maybe a year ago.Which in my neck of the woods is Half.And I would imagine in most parts of the country.

My first saddle was a bowline on a byte. 1977 started, yeah . climbed for 28 years then went to management.
Jeff

If you started climbing at 18 that would mean you were still climbing on a production level (I'm assuming) when you were in your mid 40's. If so thats pretty impressive. If I'm still humping trees on a production level after I'm forty I'll be a bit pissed at myself.

If you started climbing at 18 that would mean you were still climbing on a production level (I'm assuming) when you were in your mid 40's. If so thats pretty impressive. If I'm still humping trees on a production level after I'm forty I'll be a bit pissed at myself.

Actually, I started at 16, I am 49 and been in management for 9 years but quit climbing for production about 5or 6 years ago. You know, I was alot less stressed and more happy back then.
Jeff

Jeff ,I didn't mean to offend .Just curious.Like I said sure as hell helps if ya know and get a lot more respect from men also

Actually clear a hundred an hr?

Back