picking up the mess

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you build them yourself or does somebody make them? I want some especially if they are gold!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The heads are select plastic leaf rakes from Sears or K-mart which normally come with cheap wooden handles that weather poorly and break easily. I came across some long lengths of ali pole that would fit. I noticed a difference right away with the ali poles, they worked well with the plastic head which do not rake up as much dirt or grass and are lighter. I love them.

I switched to the groundskeeper takes a few years ago and never looked back. Fiberglass handles you can buy separate for $8 a pop and replace. Nice and light and don't pick up rocks.

I switched to the groundskeeper takes a few years ago and never looked back. Fiberglass handles you can buy separate for $8 a pop and replace. Nice and light and don't pick up rocks.

But of course my good man! I've had the same one for over ten years! Not a rake that goes out everyday, they are pretty much only good for the chips and grinding you know.

No heavy duty steel here, its to heavy, to much energy used per stroke. You have to have tight tool, not a floppy heavy hunk of junk.

My stone/landscape rake is also aluminum, one solid piece, nothing to come loose like rakes do. A normal stone rake is about 20 or more inches wide, mine is about 12 to keep the strokes easier with less material. It gets heavy and rake work will tire you out. You know what it feel like after you put the tree on the truck and now have to rake both the front and back. What a bummer!

My rakes are custom too. they have hockey stick handles and the rake heads are a variety of plastic, bamboo, and steel.....Whatever rake I fish out of the dump that ha a broken handle. What sets my rakes apart is that a guitar pick is fastened to each rake. They are not only custom they are musical. Come on, who doesn't want to run a freaking musical rake?!!!

My rakes are custom too. they have hockey stick handles and the rake heads are a variety of plastic, bamboo, and steel.....Whatever rake I fish out of the dump that ha a broken handle. What sets my rakes apart is that a guitar pick is fastened to each rake. They are not only custom they are musical. Come on, who doesn't want to run a freaking musical rake?!!!

Dude, uh, um, yer crazy!

Hi everybody!
So, I work mainly in urban enviornments, which makes it harder to pick up the debis/ Anyone got any creative ideas?
hit me up at גיזום עצים

Poor guy probably ran off to wherever he was from after all that. But he still has a tough beat, I mean tree jobs in the city? You gotta get every speck up and it sucks! I would suggest maybe a Billygoat vaccum if I had to deal with that everyday.

Latest posts

Back