pictures of log loads then and now

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i say this with the utmost respect , but i think there is only one guy crazier than the guy driving the truck loaded with logs down the mountain . and thats the guy who climbes way up in that tree to top it and cut it down ,, how do you guys do it ?? heck , i get sick just looking at pictures you post from up in the tree .,,,,,,,,, sissy hoot

Great photos. Anotherload3 just says Oregon to me; moss on top of the limbs at the top of the tree and fog is thinking about lifting.

Shoot Hoot that is a flat side. Now when you use a dozer to get the truck up and down the road.

Part of the road that the truck is coming off of was shot at 38% which is steep enough, but not near as steep as it was where I took the upper pic from my shovel.

i say this with the utmost respect , but i think there is only one guy crazier than the guy driving the truck loaded with logs down the mountain . and thats the guy who climbes way up in that tree to top it and cut it down ,, how do you guys do it ?? heck , i get sick just looking at pictures you post from up in the tree .,,,,,,,,, sissy hoot

You are wrong. I have been in logging trucks but never driven one. I am a climber. Some logging truck drivers have huge balls. When you see one flying down the road, sliding around the corner spraying gravel, you know the guy is on the edge of disaster. When you climb, you have all the time.

you need to go look at post #251,truckwreck 4.... flat road and no corners.....#### happens no matter where you are, Logging is a tough sport.

Cool Tramp, I have to get back on high speed so I can look at this thread better. Nice to see more loggers here, I work utility but I like to fall and land clear.

Sweet pics fellas!!! It's cool to see how It's done in the other corners of the country. Here in the western U.P. of Michigan things are way different to say the least. I'll see what pictures i can dig up. Keep postin' people!

Latest posts

Back