PILTZ: Master HOT SAW builder (...not)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now how long a bar can i put on this ms170 i got from sears?

i bet it will be a hot saw with this 72" bar!!

hey-- i wonder if i can do the same with these cheap poulans?? like put a 6 ft bar on a wild thing??--

Seriously? This guy isn't qualified to carry a true loggers gas can with comments like this... Zero credibility.

"Full chisel chain always cuts faster and last longer in every application period!!! ... FULL chisel chain will always perform much better in all conditions period, it doesn't matter what wood or other material you're cutting or other conditions, it will always cut faster and LAST LONGER than any other chain frozen dirty clean or otherwise. "

Yah, that is why I posted this thread again. I cannot read through all of his BS to find all the good gems, there is just SO forking much of it now! He has been on the writing rampage since I last looked at his stuff only a few months ago.

BTW: he only sells PS3 loops. Safety chain is apparently better and faster than non-safety PS loops? Snicker snicker...

And the funny thing is i do not think stihl dealers are allowed to sell saws on the internet ,(oh did i say that out loud )

Oh no, he says quite clearly that he is not a dealer. He is just flipping them. But... I know for a fact that Stihl frowns heavily on people that buy new saws and sell them on the internet, overseas, and even out of state. So I have to guess that he is buying them locally at the dealership close to him, or several of them. This is straight from the Piltz BS factory...

We run a large arborist and timber business and Custom high performance saw shop, some saws i have listed may have zero hours.

All my saws are guaranteed to be in perfect running condition.

We are NOT a full service saw shop, we are a specialty high performance parts and supply ONLY.

Any vids of the stupid little saws with the stupid long bars in action? Now that would be entertaining.

Oh yes, he has them on Youtube. You can see how professional he is in these. PPE? Seems he does not use or sell any of that crap. Notice the professional bucking techniques here. I bet he 'pre' cut the log with the 090 there, and he just sweeps the cut with the long bar on the baby saw setup. Yep, a con is a con is a con...

And my favorite of his, standing on an uncertain fallen log cutting between your legs is always the best way to do any bucking. As is one handing a saw, which he likes to do a lot. Also notice the root ball on this one. Its windthrow, not a falled tree. He is just going through some wooded areas and bucking up downed trees. And who needs PPE? Or even gloves?

Go to youtube and read the comments on this video! :dizzy:

Question:
"I have an ms 170 and was wondering will the conversion for it to the 18 inch bar strain the motor because I cut a lot of firewood and would like a bigger saw but dont have the money."

Reply:
"The MS170 is the cheapest saw in the Stihl lineup and won't last as long as other models but our Hot Rod Kits does ease the strain at any given bar length giving you a longer life saw. Factory length bars for the MS170 are 14 inch or under. We recommend the 16 inch kit for the MS170 but it will run 18 inch. ..."
:dumb:

And my favorite of his, standing on an uncertain fallen log cutting between your legs is always the best way to do any bucking. As is one handing a saw, which he likes to do a lot. Also notice the root ball on this one. Its windthrow, not a falled tree. He is just going through some wooded areas and bucking up downed trees. And who needs PPE? Or even gloves?

That guys a retard, One day that one hand deal will come back to bite him.

On another video he has of a 261 with a 28 inch "short" bar:

He has this to say (he knows everything being one of them thar timber fellers, and all you arborist goons making all the comments and complaints about his videos do not know doodly squat!):

WARNING! Never one hand a saw as you may see me doing at times, especially with these short bars as it can kill you, an experienced timber feller knows how and when to do things safely that will only kill you.
Kickback: Short bars are more deadly than long bars, and the most critical important advise I can offer is have a death grip on the pistol of any saw, it's when you lose that pistol grip that the saw can spin around on the handle bars and cut you open, the handle bars often work against you, when you lose control of the rear pistol grip the saw will pivot on your other hand holding the handle bars, your hand works like a bearing for the saw to spin around on, short bars can spin around and cut you open in milliseconds when you lose control of the rear pistol grip. We get a lot of comments from well meaning arborist who don't like us one handing saws, timber fellers one hand saws all the time, It's the pistol grip on saws that must be controlled at all times, all said we recommend you have a firm grip with both hands. Felling dogs help immensely to control kickback,

On another video he has of a 261 with a 28 inch "short" bar:

He has this to say (he knows everything being one of them thar timber fellers, and all you arborist goons making all the comments and complaints about his videos do not know doodly squat!):

WARNING! Never one hand a saw as you may see me doing at times, especially with these short bars as it can kill you, an experienced timber feller knows how and when to do things safely that will only kill you.
Kickback: Short bars are more deadly than long bars, and the most critical important advise I can offer is have a death grip on the pistol of any saw, it's when you lose that pistol grip that the saw can spin around on the handle bars and cut you open, the handle bars often work against you, when you lose control of the rear pistol grip the saw will pivot on your other hand holding the handle bars, your hand works like a bearing for the saw to spin around on, short bars can spin around and cut you open in milliseconds when you lose control of the rear pistol grip. We get a lot of comments from well meaning arborist who don't like us one handing saws, timber fellers one hand saws all the time, It's the pistol grip on saws that must be controlled at all times, all said we recommend you have a firm grip with both hands. Felling dogs help immensely to control kickback,

You should treat any saw with respect no matter what bar length, displacement, etc.
Like said, he's obviously a retard who doesn't know jack ****

Latest posts

Back