Playing around

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also be sure the taller hangers are the two inside. The front and back hanger are the short ones. The purpose for that is to allow the equalizers room to move without hitting the trailer during their movement.

I have the parts, not the time lol.

Here is the wood I scrounged, red oak and maple. The logs in the center are about 40" long and the logs in the pile in the back are 6 footers. Got it all this weekend for free and have two - three more loads to go, just need to get it split up. Then the splitter in the second picture needs a new motor put on, hopefully tonight. After this is done, then there is the front porch, back deck, laying tiles, what ever else the wife puts on the bill. Plus I travel internationally for work.

You're quite the busy guy too lol sounds like me! No wife no worries there but I have 7 fab projects for other people, 8 or 9 places to cut wood at, some only a couple trees some is unlimited. And a handful of small engine repair jobs, plus 3 full rebuilds on saws and another to repair. Plus keep up with maintenance on our saws, repair on my antique ragged out mower, wanting to build a log trailer, and whatever else I have going on, buying and flipping used cars occasionally (2 in the past week), buying and selling lawn equipment. And a full time day job and on weekends I have my two small children. Whew! No wonder I never get caught up!

Perfect drop. Did strap it because of a pool and house behind it but it went perfectly just as planned.
f628bae71c42b798867bc569b4945113.jpg
b60f356f4d5df3a18c9dd2b01dc8b6e2.jpg
af2ad7b845e2e2377494421c725e18a6.jpg

I have a big old sycamore to hopefully get to tonight. It's already dropped and limbed. Out in the open. Nice big fat one will be a good workout lol

Back