• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported 254

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armbru84

Sucker for saws over 100cc
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Have a ported 254. Port work done by Zoo City Saws. It's a runner...just have to many saws in this size. Everything works as it should. I was just running a 16" 3/8 setup on it but also ran a 20" before. PHO or we can work out a deal on bar and chain combo. 500 plus the ride from 49345. PayPal F&F or add 3%.

@chipper1 has ran the saw and can speak to its sportiness as well.

If ya have any questions or need any more pics just let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_1869.JPG
    IMG_1869.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1870.JPG
    IMG_1870.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1871.JPG
    IMG_1871.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1875.JPG
    IMG_1875.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 99
Because paying the tuition has more upside potential.

Saw looks to be in excellent condition

It totally does..especially because it's my sons tuition and not for a dilwad like me! But it does prohibit me from adding this very nice PORTED 254 to my modest collection...and I'd really really like this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a ported 254. Port work done by Zoo City Saws. It's a runner...just have to many saws in this size. Everything works as it should. I was just running a 16" 3/8 setup on it but also ran a 20" before. PHO or we can work out a deal on bar and chain combo. 500 plus the ride from 49345. PayPal F&F or add 3%.

@chipper1 has ran the saw and can speak to its sportiness as well.

If ya have any questions or need any more pics just let me know.
Who's this chipper guy you speak of :D.
If anyone wants an outstanding example of a 254 here's your chance. I've owned a few of these and they make a great all around saw. They have a good bit more torque than a 346, but feel very similar in your hands, and that's in stock form ;).
Couldn't ask for a better seller either, Coles a great guy and a good friend :).
GLWS, sorry to see it go.

This is a test Mike, how bad do you like the one I sold you. Sell it and buy this one, stop being a hoarder :p.

In my understanding a hoarder would be someone who has several of the SAME thing. This 254 is ported, the one I bought from you is stock I believe, no hoard here, nothing to see, move along...problem solved..except I have no $. Alas, I cannot part with mine...and certainly not quickly enough to buy this one..I'm sure a saw this nice will go very soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's this chipper guy you speak of :D.
If anyone wants an outstanding example of a 254 here's your chance. I've owned a few of these and they make a great all around saw. They have a good bit more torque than a 346, but feel very similar in your hands, and that's in stock form ;).
Couldn't ask for a better seller either, Coles a great guy and a good friend :).
GLWS, sorry to see it go.
Thanks Brett!

Back