Ported 661s..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd **** talk in person without knowing the real story? Same for you Dan?

Mason,

The Difference is both LepraGnomo & Dan know more than they've shared about the situation with JMS.

A lot of us do, but choose to let things go, sometimes, because it's not worth arguing about.

The bottom line is, Jason was in the wrong multiple times, & rather than own his mistakes, he chose to try to shift the blame & give folks the run around.

I'm speaking 1st Hand now.

Let It Go.

By the way nice PM message you sent me Julian. Just lost all respect for you.

A blind man at night can see sending a porters saw to another porter is never going to end well.

A blind man at night can see sending a porters saw to another porter is never going to end well.

The same man can see that no matter what you are told, you're not going to change your view, so I will stop trying to get you to step back.

JulyAnn, Dan, Jermey, Randy, Jonathan, I know them all, I've dealt with them all.
The last 3 I consider family.

I've dealt with Jason too.

I've got nothing against Jason at this point, but the top folks I will certainly deal with again: I probably will not do business with Jason again, even though he promised me a free port job as compensation after all the issues with my JMS 066.

If he contacted me & needed help, I probably wouldn't turn a blind eye, but I also won't be soliciting his work.

Good Evening.

You'd **** talk in person without knowing the real story? Same for you Dan?

You and I talked about the real story bud, remember. You asked me to keep it between us and I have. I told you how I felt then too, directly. You didn't get it then either...
I see you digging a grave and I felt the need to say something. If I'm out of line, so be it, continue digging. Maybe I'm completely wrong about it all, but I don't believe I am.
I'm not looking to hurt you, just keep you from hurting yourself. But I knew everything when I was 20 too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't have sh!t for brains so bad to think this is still about how the saw performed can you ?
Wrong. It's not about how the saw performed. Sending another porters saw to another porter is just plain ****ing wrong. I stick to what I said.

Some of these guys are the same ones that were chasing Brad around on other forums like the "buzz" just to break his balls. Now JMS saws is the new whipping boy and they are using Brads saw as a standard to compare to!
You guys really need to get out and cut some wood, you have way to much time on your hands......

Some of these guys are the same ones that were chasing Brad around on other forums like the "buzz" just to break his balls. Now JMS saws is the new whipping boy and they are using Brads saw as a standard to compare to!
You guys really need to get out and cut some wood, you have way to much time on your hands......

Hey your in CT! You should come to my next gtg. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why ?

Guys do it for testing all the time.

I think it's when you have something to hide it becomes an issue.
There is something to hide in testing videos in this thread. The intent behind the testing was not to see who has a faster saw and if you can't see that I can't help you. Brad's saws were subject of the same tatics a few years ago. I'm done arguing over a saw. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back